• Contraindicated for patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, or history or presence of multiple severe allergies.
• Contraindicated in the presence of acute and/or chronic inflammation or infection when these involve the area to be treated.
• Contraindicated in the presence of foreign bodies, such as liquid silicone or other particulate materials.
• Contraindicated in patients prone to developing inflammatory skin conditions or those patients with a tendency for developing hypertrophic scars.
• Should not be used in areas where there is inadequate coverage of healthy, well vascularized tissue.
• Do not inject superficially. Implantation could lead to complications such as infections, extrusion, tissue erosion, nodule formation and induration.
Important: For full safety information, please see the product IFU or call RegenScientific Customer Service at 855-433-2765
RENÚ® is available through licensed physicians only.